Theorem on the maximum absorption of electromagnetic radiation by a scattering object of bounded extent
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1981 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 971–974, November-December 1981
How to Cite
1981), Theorem on the maximum absorption of electromagnetic radiation by a scattering object of bounded extent, Radio Sci., 16(6), 971–974, doi:10.1029/RS016i006p00971.(
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 1981
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!