A review of depolarization modeling for earth-space radio paths at frequencies above 10 GHz
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1982 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1231–1241, September-October 1982
How to Cite
1982), A review of depolarization modeling for earth-space radio paths at frequencies above 10 GHz, Radio Sci., 17(5), 1231–1241, doi:10.1029/RS017i005p01231., , and (
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!