Locating TID sources with a north-south chain of rapid-run ionosondes in western Québec
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1983 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1066–1076, November-December 1983
How to Cite
1983), Locating TID sources with a north-south chain of rapid-run ionosondes in western Québec, Radio Sci., 18(6), 1066–1076, doi:10.1029/RS018i006p01066.(
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 1983
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!