S band radar differential reflectivity measurements in multiple polarization planes along satellite slant paths
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1984 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 109–114, January-February 1984
How to Cite
1984), S band radar differential reflectivity measurements in multiple polarization planes along satellite slant paths, Radio Sci., 19(1), 109–114, doi:10.1029/RS019i001p00109., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!