Electromagnetic scattering by harmonically expanding surfaces and related complex resonances
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 25–34, January-February 1985
How to Cite
1985), Electromagnetic scattering by harmonically expanding surfaces and related complex resonances, Radio Sci., 20(1), 25–34, doi:10.1029/RS020i001p00025.(
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 1984
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!