The impact of strong scintillation on space-based radar design: Clutter rejection
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 366–374, May-June 1985
How to Cite
1985), The impact of strong scintillation on space-based radar design: Clutter rejection, Radio Sci., 20(3), 366–374, doi:10.1029/RS020i003p00366., and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!