Foil clouds as a tool for measuring wind structure and irregularities in the lower thermosphere (92–50 km)
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 803–812, July-August 1985
How to Cite
1985), Foil clouds as a tool for measuring wind structure and irregularities in the lower thermosphere (92–50 km), Radio Sci., 20(4), 803–812, doi:10.1029/RS020i004p00803.(
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 1985
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!