Theoretical gravity wave spectrum in the atmosphere: Strong and weak wave interactions
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1295–1300, November-December 1985
How to Cite
1985), Theoretical gravity wave spectrum in the atmosphere: Strong and weak wave interactions, Radio Sci., 20(6), 1295–1300, doi:10.1029/RS020i006p01295.(
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 1985
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!