The 11.9-GHz rain attenuation and site diversity effect on the earth-space paths of low elevation angles
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1565–1579, November-December 1985
How to Cite
1985), The 11.9-GHz rain attenuation and site diversity effect on the earth-space paths of low elevation angles, Radio Sci., 20(6), 1565–1579, doi:10.1029/RS020i006p01565., and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 1985
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!