Effect of nonfrozen turbulence on scattering of electromagnetic waves
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1986 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 571–582, July-August 1986
How to Cite
1986), Effect of nonfrozen turbulence on scattering of electromagnetic waves, Radio Sci., 21(4), 571–582, doi:10.1029/RS021i004p00571.(
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 1986
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!