The effect of thin scattering layers on the determination of wind by Doppler radars
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 83–94, January-February 1988
How to Cite
1988), The effect of thin scattering layers on the determination of wind by Doppler radars, Radio Sci., 23(1), 83–94, doi:10.1029/RS023i001p00083., , , , and (
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 1987
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!