Case study of polar cap scintillation modeling using DE 2 irregularity measurements at 800 km
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 545–553, July-August 1988
How to Cite
1988), Case study of polar cap scintillation modeling using DE 2 irregularity measurements at 800 km, Radio Sci., 23(4), 545–553, doi:10.1029/RS023i004p00545., , , and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 1988
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!