Interpretation of layered structure in mesospheric VHF echoes induced by an inertia gravity wave
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 393–406, May-June 1989
How to Cite
1989), Interpretation of layered structure in mesospheric VHF echoes induced by an inertia gravity wave, Radio Sci., 24(3), 393–406, doi:10.1029/RS024i003p00393., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!