A simple model for the enhanced frequency spectrum of vertical velocity based on tilting of atmospheric layers by lee waves
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1049–1056, September-October 1990
How to Cite
1990), A simple model for the enhanced frequency spectrum of vertical velocity based on tilting of atmospheric layers by lee waves, Radio Sci., 25(5), 1049–1056, doi:10.1029/RS025i005p01049., and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!