Measurements of High Intentsity Rainfall in Hawaii
- AGU Hydrology Section
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 1975 by the American Geophysical Union.
Precipitation Analysis for Hydrologic Modeling
How to Cite
Fullerton, C. M. (1975) Measurements of High Intentsity Rainfall in Hawaii, in Precipitation Analysis for Hydrologic Modeling (ed AGU Hydrology Section), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/SP004p0060
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1975
Print ISBN: 9781118656037
Online ISBN: 9781118668993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!