Precipitation Analysis for Operational Streamflow Forecasting- The Use of Meso-Scale Numerical Modeling to Enhance Estimation of Precipitation in Mountainous Areas
- AGU Hydrology Section
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 1975 by the American Geophysical Union.
Precipitation Analysis for Hydrologic Modeling
How to Cite
Colton, D. E. (1975) Precipitation Analysis for Operational Streamflow Forecasting- The Use of Meso-Scale Numerical Modeling to Enhance Estimation of Precipitation in Mountainous Areas, in Precipitation Analysis for Hydrologic Modeling (ed AGU Hydrology Section), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/SP004p0237
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1975
Print ISBN: 9781118656037
Online ISBN: 9781118668993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!