Petrology and Petrogenesis of Plio-Pleistocene Basaltic Rocks from the Central Rio Grande Rift, New Mexico, and Their Relation to Rift Structure
- Robert E. Riecker
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1979 by the American Geophysical Union.
Rio Grande Rift: Tectonics and Magmatism
How to Cite
Baldridge, W.S. (1979) Petrology and Petrogenesis of Plio-Pleistocene Basaltic Rocks from the Central Rio Grande Rift, New Mexico, and Their Relation to Rift Structure, in Rio Grande Rift: Tectonics and Magmatism (ed R. E. Riecker), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/SP014p0323
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1979
Print ISBN: 9780875902142
Online ISBN: 9781118664988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!