Mineral and Bulk Chemistry of Garnet Lherzolite and Garnet Harzburgite Xenoliths from the Premier Mine, South Africa
- F.R. Boyd and
- Henry O.A. Meyer
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1979 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Mantle Sample: Inclusion in Kimberlites and Other Volcanics
How to Cite
Danchin, R.V. (1979) Mineral and Bulk Chemistry of Garnet Lherzolite and Garnet Harzburgite Xenoliths from the Premier Mine, South Africa, in The Mantle Sample: Inclusion in Kimberlites and Other Volcanics (eds F.R. Boyd and H. O.A. Meyer), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/SP016p0104
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1979
Print ISBN: 9780875902135
Online ISBN: 9781118664858
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!