A Unique Enstatite Megacryst with Coexisting Cr-Poor and Cr-Rich Garnet, Weltevreden Floors, South Africa
- F.R. Boyd and
- Henry O.A. Meyer
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1979 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Mantle Sample: Inclusion in Kimberlites and Other Volcanics
How to Cite
Meyer, H. O.A., Tsai, H.-m. and Gurney, J. J. (1979) A Unique Enstatite Megacryst with Coexisting Cr-Poor and Cr-Rich Garnet, Weltevreden Floors, South Africa, in The Mantle Sample: Inclusion in Kimberlites and Other Volcanics (eds F.R. Boyd and H. O.A. Meyer), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/SP016p0279
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1979
Print ISBN: 9780875902135
Online ISBN: 9781118664858
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!