Availability of IMP-7 and IMP-8 Data for the IMS Period
- C.T. Russell and
- David J. Southwood
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1982 American Geophysical Union.
The IMS Source Book: Guide to the International Magnetospheric Study Data Analysis
How to Cite
King, J. H. (1982) Availability of IMP-7 and IMP-8 Data for the IMS Period, in The IMS Source Book: Guide to the International Magnetospheric Study Data Analysis (eds C.T. Russell and D. J. Southwood), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/SP020p0010
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780875902289
Online ISBN: 9781118664940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!