The July 29, 1977 Magnetic Storm: Observations and Modeling of Energetic Particles at Synchronous Orbit
- C.T. Russell and
- David J. Southwood
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1982 American Geophysical Union.
The IMS Source Book: Guide to the International Magnetospheric Study Data Analysis
How to Cite
Baker, D.N., Fritz, T.A. and Wilken, B. (1982) The July 29, 1977 Magnetic Storm: Observations and Modeling of Energetic Particles at Synchronous Orbit, in The IMS Source Book: Guide to the International Magnetospheric Study Data Analysis (eds C.T. Russell and D. J. Southwood), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/SP020p0259
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780875902289
Online ISBN: 9781118664940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!