Hydromagnetic Waves Near O+ (OR H2O+) Ion Cyclotron Frequency Observed by Sakigake at the Closest Approach to Comet Halley
- Thomas J. Birmingham and
- Alexander J. Dessler
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union.
How to Cite
Yumoto, K., Saito, T. and Nakagawa, T. (1988) Hydromagnetic Waves Near O+ (OR H2O+) Ion Cyclotron Frequency Observed by Sakigake at the Closest Approach to Comet Halley, in Comet Encounters (eds T. J. Birmingham and A. J. Dessler), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/SP027p0107
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1988
Print ISBN: 9780875902395
Online ISBN: 9781118668757
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!