Haskell and the Origins of the New Source Theory
- Ari Ben-Menahem
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Vincit Veritas: A Portrait of the Life and Work of Norman Abraham Haskell, 1905-1970
How to Cite
Ben-Menahem, A. (1990) Haskell and the Origins of the New Source Theory, in Vincit Veritas: A Portrait of the Life and Work of Norman Abraham Haskell, 1905-1970 (ed A. Ben-Menahem), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/SP030p0038
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1990
Print ISBN: 9780875907628
Online ISBN: 9781118667712
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!