Random Fluctuations, Persistence, and Quasi-Persistence in Geophysical and Cosmical Periodicities: a Sequel
- James A. Van Allen
Published Online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright 1993 American Geophysical Union.
Cosmic Rays, the Sun and Geomagnetism: The Works of Scott E. Forbush
How to Cite
Forbush, S. E., Duggal, S. P., Pomerantz, M. A. and Tsao, C. H. (1993) Random Fluctuations, Persistence, and Quasi-Persistence in Geophysical and Cosmical Periodicities: a Sequel, in Cosmic Rays, the Sun and Geomagnetism: The Works of Scott E. Forbush (ed J. A. Van Allen), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/SP037p0457
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875908335
Online ISBN: 9781118667996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!