Statistical Consideration in the Analysis of Solar Oscillation Data by the Superposed Epoch Method
- James A. Van Allen
Published Online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright 1993 American Geophysical Union.
Cosmic Rays, the Sun and Geomagnetism: The Works of Scott E. Forbush
How to Cite
Forbush, S. E., Pomerantz, M. A., Duggal, S. P. and Tsao, C. H. (1993) Statistical Consideration in the Analysis of Solar Oscillation Data by the Superposed Epoch Method, in Cosmic Rays, the Sun and Geomagnetism: The Works of Scott E. Forbush (ed J. A. Van Allen), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/SP037p0463
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875908335
Online ISBN: 9781118667996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!