Reflections on the 3-Dimensional Structure of River Basins: Its Linkage with Runoff Production and Minimum Energy Dissipation
- Nathan Buras
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 1997 by the American Geophysical Union.
Reflections on Hydrology: Science and Practice
How to Cite
RodríGuezíIturbe, I. (1997) Reflections on the 3-Dimensional Structure of River Basins: Its Linkage with Runoff Production and Minimum Energy Dissipation, in Reflections on Hydrology: Science and Practice (ed N. Buras), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/SP048p0227
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1997
Print ISBN: 9780875908748
Online ISBN: 9781118668085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!