Red Sprites and Blue Jets: Transient Electrical Effects of Thunderstorms on the Middle and Upper Atmospheres
- Steven T. Suess and
- Bruce T. Tsurutani
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
From the Sun: Auroras, Magnetic Storms, Solar Flares, Cosmic Rays
How to Cite
Sentman, D.D. and Wescott, E.M. (1998) Red Sprites and Blue Jets: Transient Electrical Effects of Thunderstorms on the Middle and Upper Atmospheres, in From the Sun: Auroras, Magnetic Storms, Solar Flares, Cosmic Rays (eds S. T. Suess and B. T. Tsurutani), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/SP050p0045
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780875902920
Online ISBN: 9781118665305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!