3. Hurricane Surveillance by Specially Instrumented Aircraft
- Robert Simpson,
- Richard Anthes,
- Michael Garstang and
- Joanne Simpson
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Hurricane! Coping with Disaster: Progress and Challenges Since Galveston, 1900
How to Cite
Sheets, R. C. (2003) Hurricane Surveillance by Specially Instrumented Aircraft, in Hurricane! Coping with Disaster: Progress and Challenges Since Galveston, 1900 (eds R. Simpson, R. Anthes, M. Garstang and J. Simpson), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/SP055p0063
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780875902975
Online ISBN: 9781118665343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!