Precipitation Measurement Symposium
Precipitation Measurement Symposium: Introduction
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 1972 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 8, Issue 1, page 243, February 1972
How to Cite
1972), Precipitation Measurement Symposium: Introduction, Water Resour. Res., 8(1), 243–243, doi:10.1029/WR008i001p00243.(
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Cited By
The precipitation committee organized a symposium given at the AGU National Fall Meeting in December 1969. The session contained seven invited papers:
1. Snow Measurement Predicament.
2. Weight Capacity Requirements for Precipitation Measurements in the Wasatch Mountains.
3. Precipitation Telemetry in Mountainous Areas.
4. Optimum Gaging of Thunderstorm Rainfall in Southeastern Arizona.
5. Rainfall Intensity-Duration-Frequency
Relations for the Wasatch Mountains of Northern Utah.
6. Measurement of Atmospheric and Ground Level Precipitation.
7. Variance Spectra of Short Duration Rainfall in Time and Space.