Long-term patterns of sediment production following road construction and logging in the Oregon Coast Range
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1978 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1011–1016, December 1978
How to Cite
1978), Long-term patterns of sediment production following road construction and logging in the Oregon Coast Range, Water Resour. Res., 14(6), 1011–1016, doi:10.1029/WR014i006p01011.(
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 1978
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!