Ecological optimality in water-limited natural soil-vegetation systems: 1. Theory and hypothesis
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 1982 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 325–340, April 1982
How to Cite
1982), Ecological optimality in water-limited natural soil-vegetation systems: 1. Theory and hypothesis, Water Resour. Res., 18(2), 325–340, doi:10.1029/WR018i002p00325.(
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 1981
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!