On why gravel bed streams are paved
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 1982 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1409–1423, October 1982
How to Cite
1982), On why gravel bed streams are paved, Water Resour. Res., 18(5), 1409–1423, doi:10.1029/WR018i005p01409., and (
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 1982
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!