Special Section: Investigation of Mesoscale Precipitation Fields
Stochastic Dynamics of Precipitation: An Example
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1225–1232, August 1985
How to Cite
1985), Stochastic Dynamics of Precipitation: An Example, Water Resour. Res., 21(8), 1225–1232, doi:10.1029/WR021i008p01225.(
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 1985
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!