Modeling the Effects of Acid Deposition: Estimation of Long-Term Water Quality Responses in a Small Forested Catchment
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1591–1601, November 1985
How to Cite
1985), Modeling the Effects of Acid Deposition: Estimation of Long-Term Water Quality Responses in a Small Forested Catchment, Water Resour. Res., 21(11), 1591–1601, doi:10.1029/WR021i011p01591., , , and (
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 1985
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!