Impact of rainfall and soil hydraulic property information on runoff predictions at the hillslope scale
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1501–1510, September 1988
How to Cite
1988), Impact of rainfall and soil hydraulic property information on runoff predictions at the hillslope scale, Water Resour. Res., 24(9), 1501–1510, doi:10.1029/WR024i009p01501.(
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 1988
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!