Nonparametric statistical methods for comparing two sites based on data with multiple nondetect limits
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 2087–2098, December 1988
How to Cite
1988), Nonparametric statistical methods for comparing two sites based on data with multiple nondetect limits, Water Resour. Res., 24(12), 2087–2098, doi:10.1029/WR024i012p02087., and (
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!