Simulating physical processes and economic behavior in saline, irrigated agriculture: model development
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1359–1369, July 1990
How to Cite
1990), Simulating physical processes and economic behavior in saline, irrigated agriculture: model development, Water Resour. Res., 26(7), 1359–1369, doi:10.1029/WR026i007p01359., and (
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 1989
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!