Special Section: Chapman Conference on Hydrogeochemical Responses of Forested Catchments
Hydrogeochemical Response of a Forested Watershed to Storms: Effects of Preferential Flow Along Shallow and Deep Pathways
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 3021–3036, December 1990
How to Cite
1990), Hydrogeochemical Response of a Forested Watershed to Storms: Effects of Preferential Flow Along Shallow and Deep Pathways, Water Resour. Res., 26(12), 3021–3036, doi:10.1029/WR026i012p03021., , and (
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 1990
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!