Occupational asthma in a grain worker due to Lepidoglyphus destructor, assessed by bronchial provocation test and induced sputum
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 884–889, August 1999
How to Cite
Alvarez, M., Castillo, R., Ortega, N., Blanco, C., Carrillo, T. and Rey, A. (1999), Occupational asthma in a grain worker due to Lepidoglyphus destructor, assessed by bronchial provocation test and induced sputum. Allergy, 54: 884–889. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.1999.00059.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 6 April 1999
- 1Clinical assessment and management of occupational asthma In: BernsteinDI, Chan YeungM, MaloJL, BernsteinIL, editors. Asthma in the workplace. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1993:103 109.
- 5Skin tests used in type I allergy testing. Position paper. Allergy 1989;44 Suppl 10:, editor
- 6Allergen inhalation challenges In: SpectorSL, editor. Provocation testing in clinical practice. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1995:325 368.
- 18Eosinophils: biochemical and cellular aspects In: MiddletonE, ReedC, EllisEF, AdkinsonNF, YungingerJW, BusseWW, editors. Allergy: principles and practice .4th ed. St Louis, MO: Mosby, 1993:169 200, , .