Seminal plasma anaphylaxis: successful pregnancy after intravaginal desensitization and immunodetection of allergens
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 990–993, September 1999
How to Cite
Park, J. Won., Ko, S. Hwan., Kim, C. Woo., Hong, C.-soo. and Bae, S. W. (1999), Seminal plasma anaphylaxis: successful pregnancy after intravaginal desensitization and immunodetection of allergens. Allergy, 54: 990–993. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.1999.00129.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 4 May 1999
- 2Standardized immunotherapy protocol for IgE-mediated anaphylaxis to human seminal plasma. Contr Gynec Obstet 1985;14:151 159, , , .
- 8The diagnosis and management of anaphylaxis. XXII. Seminal fluid. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1998;101:S521 S522, , , et al.
- 9In vitro cell mediated immunity (CMI) to human seminal plasma fractions [Abstract]. Fed Proc 1977;36:371, , , .