Biologic activity of Dermatophagoides siboney and Blomia tropicalis allergens in exposed and unexposed mite-allergic individuals. Effect of patient selection on the biologic standardization of mite extracts
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 392–396, April 1999
How to Cite
Casas, R., Ferrándiz, R., Wihl, J.-A., Fernández, B. and Dreborg, S. (1999), Biologic activity of Dermatophagoides siboney and Blomia tropicalis allergens in exposed and unexposed mite-allergic individuals. Effect of patient selection on the biologic standardization of mite extracts . Allergy, 54: 392–396. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.1999.00875.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 12 November 1998
- 1Nordic Council on MedicinesRegistration of allergen preparations. Nordic Guidelines. NLN Publication no. 23. 2nd ed. Uppsala, Sweden, 1989
- 4Mite allergen exposure in Latin America JohanssonSGO Progress in allergy and clinical immunology. Vol. 3. Stockholm: Hogrefe & Huber, 1995330 333& .
- 5Blomia tropicalis– a mite of clinical importance. Allergy Clin Immunol News 1995;7:39 42& .
- 6Identification of the domestic mite fauna in Puerto Rico. Allergy 1995;50 Suppl 26:72, , .
- 9European Academy of Allergology and Clinical ImmunologySkin tests used in type I allergy testing. Position paper. Allergy 1989;44 (Suppl 10):
- 10The skin prick test. Methodological studies and clinical applications. Linköping University Medical Dissertation no. 239, 1987, 239.
- 12European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products, Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products (CPMP)Note for guidance on allergen products, 1996
- 16The chemistry and standardization of allergens WeirDM Handbook of experimental immunologyLondon: Blackwell Scientific, 19861 10, 28, , .