Sublingual-swallow immunotherapy (SLIT) in patients with asthma due to house-dust mites: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 249–260, March 1999
How to Cite
Bousquet, J., Scheinmann, P., Guinnepain, M., Perrin-Fayolle, M., Sauvaget, J., Tonnel, A., Pauli, G., Caillaud, D., Dubost, R., Leynadier, F., Vervloet, D., Herman, D., Galvain, S. and Andre, C. (1999), Sublingual-swallow immunotherapy (SLIT) in patients with asthma due to house-dust mites: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Allergy, 54: 249–260. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.1999.00916.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 27 October 1998
- 1Use of immunotherapy for allergic disorders. Diagnostic considerations and indications. Immunol Allergy Clin North Am 1992;12:1 12.
- 5Efficacy, safety and kinetics of oral ragweed immunotherapy in the treatment of allergic seasonal rhinitis. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1990;85:165, , , .
- 7Safety and efficacy of sublingual rush immunotherapy with grass allergen extracts. A double-blind study. Allergol Immunopathol (Madr) 1995;23:224 230, , , .
- 15Double-blind placebo-controlled evaluation of sublingual immunotherapy with standardized olive pollen extract in pediatric patients with allergic rhinoconjunctivitis and mild asthma due to olive pollen sensitization. Allergy 1998;53:662 672, , , et al.
- 21Adrenocorticotropic hormone; adrenocortical steroids and their synthetic analogs; inhibitors of the synthesis and actions of adrenocortical hormones Goodman, Gilman The pharmacological basis of therapeutics .. London: McGraw-Hill, 19901431 1462.
- 23Developing and testing the MOS 20-Item Short-Form Health Survey: a general population application StewartAL, WareJE Measuring functioning and well-being: the medical outcomes study approach .. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 1992277 290, , .
- 29Bee venom immunotherapy results in decrease of IL-4 and IL-5 and increase of IFN-gamma secretion in specific allergen-stimulated T cell cultures. J Immunol 1995;154:187 194, , , , , .