Long-term effects of specific immunotherapy, administered during childhood, in asthmatic patients allergic to either house-dust mite or to both house-dust mite and grass pollen
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 69–73, January 2000
How to Cite
Cools, M., Van Bever, H.P., Weyler, J.J. and Stevens, W.J. (2000), Long-term effects of specific immunotherapy, administered during childhood, in asthmatic patients allergic to either house-dust mite or to both house-dust mite and grass pollen. Allergy, 55: 69–73. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.2000.00191.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 5 August 1999
- 10Peripheral T-cell tolerance in allergen immunotherapy is induced by IL-10 produced by specific T cells, B cells and monocytes [Abstract]. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1998;101:S98., , , et al.
- 11Grass pollen immunotherapy (IT): inhibition of allergen induced late skin responses (LPR) is associated with an increase in IL-12 messenger RNA+ cells [Abstract]. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1995;95:304., , , et al.
- 12Immunological changes during specific immunotherapy of grass pollen allergy: reduced lymphoproliferative responses to allergen and shift from TH2 to TH1 in T-cell clones specific for Phl p 1, a major grass pollen allergen. Clin Exp Allergy 1997;27:1007 1015., , , et al.
- 14Ten year follow-up study of allergen-specific immunoglobulin E and immunoglobulin G4, soluble interleukin 2 receptor, interleukin 4, soluble intercellular adhesion molecule 1 and soluble vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 in serum of patients on immunotherapy for perennial allergic rhinitis. Scand J Immunol 1998;47:167 178., , , et al.
- 19A controlled dose-response study of immunotherapy with standardized extract of house dust mite: long term effect [Abstract]. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1998;101:S58., , , .
- 23Lung function in children and adolescents. Methods, reference values. Progress in Respiratory Research. Vol. 22. Basel: Karger, 1987., , .
- 24Effect of hyposensitisation upon the immediate and late asthmatic reaction and upon histamine reactivity in patients allergic to house dust mite (Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus) . Eur Respir J 1992;5:18 22.& .