The prevalence of skin-test-positive allergic rhinitis in Danish adults: two cross-sectional surveys 8 years apart.The Copenhagen Allergy Study
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 767–772, August 2000
How to Cite
Linneberg, A., Jørgensen, T., Nielsen, N. H., Madsen, F., Frølund, L. and Dirksen, A. (2000), The prevalence of skin-test-positive allergic rhinitis in Danish adults: two cross-sectional surveys 8 years apart.The Copenhagen Allergy Study. Allergy, 55: 767–772. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.2000.00672.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 27 April 2000
- 2Position paper. Allergen standardization and skin tests. European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology. Allergy 1993;48 Suppl 14:48 82.
- 15Significant variations of skin prick test results between fieldworkers in different areas. In: RingJ, BehrendtH, VielufD, editors. New trends in Allergy IV. New York: Springer Verlag, 1996:13 15., , , , and the SCARPOL Team.
- 16Pollen and spores registrations in Denmark. The season 1998 [In Danish]. Copenhagen: Danish Asthma-Allergy Association and Danish Meteorological Institute, 1999.& .
- 18Asthma, allergy, and other types of hypersensitivity in Denmark – and the development 1987–1994 [summary in English]. Copenhagen: National Institute of Public Health, 1997..
- 19The Danish Air Quality Monitoring Programme. Annual Report for 1998. Roskilde, Denmark: National Environmental Research Institute, 1999.& .
- 23Validation of a rhinitis symptom questionnaire (ISAAC core questions) in a population of Swiss schoolchildren visiting the school health services. SCARPOL team. Swiss Study on Childhood Allergy and Respiratory Symptoms with Respect to Air Pollution and Climate. International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 1997;8:75 82., , , et al.