Asthma and allergy in Russian and Norwegian schoolchildren: results from two questionnaire-based studies in the Kola Peninsula, Russia, and northern Norway
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2002
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 344–348, April 2001
How to Cite
Selnes, A., Odland, J. Ø., Bolle, R., Holt, J., Dotterud, L. K. and Lund, E. (2001), Asthma and allergy in Russian and Norwegian schoolchildren: results from two questionnaire-based studies in the Kola Peninsula, Russia, and northern Norway. Allergy, 56: 344–348. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.2001.00640.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication 30 October 2000
- 1Prevalence of asthma and atopy in two areas of West and East Germany. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1994;149(2 Pt 1):358–364., , , , & .
- 6Prevalence of atopic diseases: a survey of schoolchildren in a Norewgian county [Abstract]. Proc Paediatr Respir Dis Oslo 1993:43:.& .
- 7Prevalence of atopic diseases: a survey of schoolchildren in a subarctic population [Abstract]. Proc Paediatr Dis Oslo 1993:122:.& .
- 12SAS Institute, Inc. Version 6.12. Cary, NC: SAS, 1989..
- 14An evaluation of atopic diseases in relation to immediate skin test reactions among schoolchildren in Sør-Varanger Community. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 1995;5:240–249., , & .
- 19Allergy in north Norwegian schoolchildren. Department of Dermatology, University of Tromsø, Norway 1995..
- 20Air pollution in the border areas of Norway and Russia. Summary report April 1991–March 1993. OR 56/94 1994; Norwegian Institute for Air Research., , & .
- 21Pollution and health in Sør-Varanger community, Norway; description of project and procedures [in Norwegian]. Institute of Community Medicine, University of Tromsø, Norway, 1994.& .