The association between synthetic bedding and adverse respiratory outcomes among skin-prick test positive and skin-prick test negative children
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2002
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 247–253, March 2002
How to Cite
Ponsonby, A.-L., Gatenby, P., Glasgow, N., Mullins, R., Hurwitz, M. and McDonald, T. (2002), The association between synthetic bedding and adverse respiratory outcomes among skin-prick test positive and skin-prick test negative children. Allergy, 57: 247–253. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.2002.1s3234.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2002
- Accepted for publication 18 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.