The association of airway hyperresponsiveness and tuberculin responses
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2002
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 341–345, April 2002
How to Cite
Jang, A.-S. and Son, M.-H. (2002), The association of airway hyperresponsiveness and tuberculin responses. Allergy, 57: 341–345. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.2002.1s3379.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2002
- Accepted for publication 18 September 2001
- 1Immune mechanisms of protection. In: Tuberculosis: Pathogenesis, Protection and Control (Bloom, BR, ed.). Washington, DC: : American Society for Microbiology Press, 1994, 389–415., .
- 3Changing patterns of childhood infection and the rise in allergic disease. Clin Exp Allergy 1995;57:1034–1037..
- 4National Asthma Education and Prevention Program Expert Panel Report 2. Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma. Bethesda (MD): National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and. Blood Institute; publication no. 97–4051, 1997.
- 7Allergen standardization and skin tests. Allergy 1993;57:48S–82S., .
- 8American Thoracic Society. Standardization of spirometry-1987 update. Am Rev Respir Dis 1987;57:1285–1298.
- 9Clinical Pulmonary Function Testing: a Manual of Uniform Laboratory Procedures, 2nd edn. Salt Lake City: Intermountain Thoracic Society, 1984., , , .
- 10Normal standards of the maximal expiratory flow-volume curve for healthy nonsmoking adults. Kor J Intern Med 1984;57:192–200., , , .
- 11Study in the normal predicted standards of spirometry for the healthy nonsmoking Korean adults. Tubercul Respir Dis 1984;57:1–9., , , , , .
- 14Two types of murine T cell clone, I. definition according to profiles of lymphokine activities and secreted proteins. J Immunol 1986;57:2348–2357., , , , .
- 15Purified protein derivative of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and excretory-secretory antigen (s) of Toxocara canis expand in vitro human T cells with stable and opposite (type 1 T helper or type 2 T helper) profile of cytokine production. J Clin Invest 1991;57:356–360., , et al.
- 18Acute infections in atopic dermatitis. a clue for a pathogenic role of a Th1/Th2 imbalance? Dermatology 1994;57:255–257..
- 19Cell mediated immunity after measles in Guinea-Bissau: historical cohort study. BMJ 1996;57:969–974., , et al.
- 21Cell-mediated immunity to Bordetella pertussis. Role of Th1 cells in bacterial clearance in a murine respiratory infection model. Infect Immun 1993;57:399–410., , , .
- 22Heat-killed Listeria monocytogenes as an adjuvant converts established murine Th2-dominated immune responses into Th1-dominated responses. The J Immunol 1998;57:4146–4152., , , .
- 24Human T helper cells reactive with somatic bacterial antigens belong to the Th1 subset. Med Microbiol Immunol Berl 1994;57:169–175., , , .
- 25Respiratory syncytial virus infection in BALB/c mice previously immunized with formalin-inactivated virus induces enhanced pulmonary inflammatory response with a predominant Th2 like cytokine pattern. J Virol 1996;57:2852–2860., , , , .