House dust contains more milk casein than pet and mite allergens
Casein, an important house dust allergen
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2002
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 1084–1085, November 2002
How to Cite
Mäkinen-Kiljunen, S. and Mussalo-Rauhamaa, H. (2002), Casein, an important house dust allergen. Allergy, 57: 1084–1085. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.2002.23836_6.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.