*PRAGMA: Programme de Recherches Appliquées à la Gestion des Maladies Allergiques (J. Dakhil, V. Liabeuf, P. Mathelier-Fusade, F. Payot, J.L. Vacher, P. Villanueva).
ERASM, a pharmacoepidemiologic survey on management of intermittent allergic rhinitis in every day general medical practice in France
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 546–554, June 2002
How to Cite
Demoly, P., Allaert, F.-A., Lecasble, M. and PRAGMA (2002), ERASM, a pharmacoepidemiologic survey on management of intermittent allergic rhinitis in every day general medical practice in France. Allergy, 57: 546–554. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.2002.t01-1-13370.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Accepted for publication 23 October 2001
- 2International Rhinitis Management Working Group. International Consensus Report on Diagnosis and Management of Rhinitis Allergy 1994;49:1–34.
- 5Profiles and symptom severity of patients presenting to general practice with seasonal allergic rhinitis. Allergy 2000;55:S197., , , .
- 9the WHO Panel Members. Allergic rhinitis and its impact on asthma. ARIA, in collaboration with the World Health Organization. J Allergy Clinical Immunol 2001;108:S1S315., , and
- 11La rhinite allergique: le point vue du patient. Rev Fr Allergol 1999;39:171–185., , , , .