Selective cyclooxygenase-2-inhibitors do not inhibit histamine release in-vitro.
Effects of rofecoxib, celecoxib, and parecoxib on anti-IgE-induced histamine release from human skin mast cells and basophils
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 1075–1076, October 2003
How to Cite
Gibbs, B. F. and Boehncke, W.-H. (2003), Effects of rofecoxib, celecoxib, and parecoxib on anti-IgE-induced histamine release from human skin mast cells and basophils. Allergy, 58: 1075–1076. doi: 10.1034/j.1398-9995.2003.00262.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
- Accepted for publication 14 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.